The Saturday Times
The Saturday Times is a comprehensive, stylish and intelligent Saturday newspaper and has always been a fantastic way to start a weekend.
But from January 2009 it became even better, with a new look and a fresh layout, all designed with the Saturday audience in mind.
At The Times, we take great care to listen and respond to feedback we get from focus groups and our readers. We expanded the parts that are liked most, added some inspiring new sections and made the whole newspaper neater and easier to read.
Just like the daily edition, The Saturday Times provides readers with the week’s news and passionate, witty comment from the best writers and columnists. However, the Saturday edition is designed to reflect the slower, more relaxed pace of the weekend with a rich variety of sections that span the following seven days.
- The Saturday Times is read by 1.73 million people
Saturday Times sections:
- Sport – Saturday is the biggest day of the week for sports fans, this separate section is taken by many readers to the game.
- Saturday Review – take time to explore the new broadsheet section about arts, books and ideas with reviews and interviews from the world of culture.
- Weekend – covers everything you need to make the most of your weekend. The section includes food, drink, gardening, travel as well as lifestyle, relationships, health and fitness.
- The Playlist – pocket-sized guide with the critics’ choice for film, theatre, music as well as the week’s comprehensive TV & Radio listings.
- The Times Magazine – new look award-winning magazine for fashion, style and beauty as well as stunning photography and great columnists.
- Money – Our award winning personal finance coverage will continue to focus on the issues that matter to our readers and will continue to champion the consumer as we seek out some of the best personal finance deals.
- Luxx - is an exquisite quarterly glossy magazine, dedicated to showcasing the very best things in modern life that money can buy.
For more information on advertising in The Times please contact Lee Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org